Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends!


Amy and the kiddos came to visit last night and FINALLY do our Christmas with one another!  Yep Christmas, at least we did it before Valentine's Day!  ;) and we got all 4 of them to sit on the couch for pictures!  It was AMAZING!!!  I love the progression of these pictures!! 
We had such a fun time with the visit!  We had cookie cake and presents!  and I LOVE how B bosses P around and he just DOES IT! ;)  He is used to it at DayCare I guess! ;)  Like Amy said "teachings for later in life!"  ha!!  and G LOVED R!  He just held and hugged him for a LONG TIME!!!  
So sweet!
Love our friends!!! 
:)

 The 2 oldest looking at one another saying "yep, here we go!"  ;)  

 G checking R out! 


 my kiddos giving up! ;) 

B & G starting to warm up!  

 Sibling love!

 G loving on R!

annnnnnnnd, we're done! ;)



:)



No comments: