Since I missed Wordless Wednesday....
playing with one another! ;)
Sweet Pea!
"Eyyyyes" as P would say!
This is a whistle like contraption shaped like lips! ;) Hilarious!
Sweetness!\
And this was P's hair one afternoon after nap! I am telling you what, his hair can do some crazy stuff!!
Milkshake Goodness!


Rib Eating in my Rib PJ's! ;) New Years Day 2013

The "Uncle Eddie" look!
Thanks to Uncle John & Dana! ;)
UPDATE on our sickly household!
Rib Eating in my Rib PJ's! ;) New Years Day 2013
The "Uncle Eddie" look!
Thanks to Uncle John & Dana! ;)
UPDATE on our sickly household!
I need a belt holster for the Lysol! ;)
P is better! Almost back to his normal self!
Reid = good! ;)
B still not sick! yay for him!!!!
Me - I had to back to the doctor, got me a sinus cocktail shot and a script for cough syrup with codeine! and the doc said "REST REST REST" Ummmm, yea right! but I'm trying!
WE ARE ON THE MEND!!!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment