Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Late Night Thankfulness!


As I can't sleep tonight because my two little munchkins can't breathe, because of the snots...and I am listening for them to wake and need me.... 
even though it has been a really hard 16 days of flu, snots, coughs, more snots and ear infections that will not go away....
I am so very thankful.... 


This munchkin is about to be 4 months old! Time has flown by!  He is a doll doll doll!  So laid back and honestly loves to just watch life go by {Especially Pierce! ;)} He is easy to please and Happy!  Hopefully has happy as his big brother!  What a blessing that would be!!  :)  He just sits and smiles at Pierce!  It is precious!

These beauties remind me of Mamaw Petrie, she ALWAYS had the touch with her Christmas Cactus and hers bloomed beautifully.  Oh how I miss her! 

This little Gentleman Munchkin has such a good heart.  and also a hard head.  :)  He is caring.  He really does like to share, he is constantly including Reid in all play times.  Saying "HI Reid (Weed)"  :)   He is happy!  and these past 16 days have been hard because I can tell in his little eyes he doesn't feel well.  And he wants so badly to be happy!  This too shall pass buddy....this too shall pass!  

 Milk Induced Coma's are the best! ;) 

and if I had a picture of Brian, I would put it up just to say....I am so thankful for him too!!!

Happy Flu/Sick Season Ya'll!

;)

No comments: