Tuesday, August 13, 2013

11 months!



 8/9/13

Accomplishments & Amazements!

  • You are still so sweet and quiet!
  • You are jabbering more and more!
  • You have completely said "I DO NOT WANT PUREED FOOD!"
  • You are eating from the table!  I'm not sure if you will eat as well as Pierce, but THAT IS OK!
  • You point at EVERYTHING!  
  • You still want to do EVERYTHING Pierce is doing!
  • You are standing on your own!
  • You are crawling like LIGHTENING!
  • You are still not sleeping through the night!  yay.  ;)
  • You LOVE your Momma right now!!  (I have to sneak through the rooms so you won't see me!) 
  • You giggle at all animals!  Especially Sophie!
  • You still just let us know when you are tired, hungry or wet!
  • You are truly happy!  
Reid - (or Reider or Reidster)
We are so proud of you!  I honestly can't believe you are going to be 1 NEXT MONTH!  Time has flown by!  You are such a good little boy!  I don't know what our life would be with out you!  You make us a perfect family of 4!  
We love you so much!  Please always remember that!  
Momma, Dada and Pierce


Hotty Toddy, Friends! :) 

No comments: