for my actual birthday, Momma and Daddy came down and made me Sloppy Joes! I know it is random, but I asked for Sloppy Joes. Momma's are so good! Much better than I can do and I try to do her recipe! :) Brian got me a Banana Cake with Chocolate Icing from Muddy's! YUMMY! :)
I had such a great day!
Not bad to be 34!
:)
****
This is one of my cactus! The bloom was AMAZING!! You should have seen me when I saw the bloom out the window! I ran for my camera and phone like it was going to wilt before my eyes like in Dennis the Menace with Mr. Wilson's Night Blooming Cereus! and do you know that the next day it was wilted!?? So, I GOT IT! It was truly spectacular! I don't know that these pictures do it justice!
Momma brought these beautiful roses for me!
They are called Lipstick! :)
My Muddy's Cake!
These flowers were from the boys! They are SO STRONG and a few got wilted from outside but they are still special! :)
Here is to another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment