Friday, August 2, 2013

Free For All Friday! :)

This post is everything and anything! 

Best little face ever! Scrunch up the nose and talk! :)

This angelic face has been sick!  Better now, but they didn't know what was going on!

 P got to go to the park with MJ one day!  Had a ball! 

Love my old timey flowers!

Scrunch! 

Oh my!  This is so neat!  I am teaching a prediabetes class with my friend and co-worker, Erin.  One of our participants is this famous and gorgeous girls Dad!  He had been in New York watching her on Broadway and had to miss a couple of our classes!  During his make up session, he brought us these!  Signed copies of the PlayBills!  SO COOL!!! :) 

I made this little card for the staff at our Peds office!  They are truly the most awesome group of people!  Dr. Z came in on Thanksgiving Day to check on Reid and Dr. Saino called me at work, HIMSELF, to also check on Reid!  Who does that?  This group, that's who!  I love them and I just wanted them to know!  :)  They truly are the best!!!

No comments: