Tonight we got to visit with Todd, Court & Jack! (12/28/2013), along with Mr. Tracy, Mrs. Linda and Taylor!
We swooped in to their house about 2pm, took over, causing a tornado in the living room and we left about 5pm.
We swooped in to their house about 2pm, took over, causing a tornado in the living room and we left about 5pm.
It wasn't a long enough visit for me to really get to be with my Court, but it was SOMETHING! and I am so happy for that SOMETHING!
I, We, Love you guys so much!
We are so very thankful for your friendship!!!
and I know I say it every time, but I am so proud of us for sticking together! :)
The series of these pictures crack me up.... I'll try to guide you through them......
Everyone is good.... :)
Oops, missing a child!
Get Jack to Smile then P looks like he is upset!
Then get Jack AND Reid to "cheese face" and P still is on another planet with Aunt Court trying to help the situation! :)
Add Daddy's.... Jack saying "What is Pierce doing?" :)
Funny Face time!
Reid has HAD ENOUGH! :)
Reid and Aunt Court playing Wack A Mole on his new Hammer toy from them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment