Friday, December 6, 2013

Visit with Santa!


We went to SY Wilson Antique Mall in Arlington, to see Santa!
There was no crying & no screaming!  So, I say it was pretty successful!
We walked right up and P said "I would like a bike please!"
So, while we were getting our coats and hats off, Santa and Pierce talked; Training Wheels or NO Training Wheels.
We got our picture perfect in only 2 shots! 
As we are putting our coats back on Pierce says to me quietly "Momma, where is my bike?"
My heart broke, because WHO would have thought that he would have thought he would have gotten it that day??!  Bless him!  
So, I explained Santa had to take his notes back to his house and he had to make it to bring on Christmas Eve/Day!  
He seemed fine with that. 

Then he got his Candy Cane and we were off!
:)

No comments: