Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Entertainment!

For the past several months, I have had a running list of stories and things the boys have said!  I am finally taking a minute to write them out today!  As I have read over the 6 or 7 stories, I think.... man, what ENTERTAINMENT these boys are for us!  They make us laugh, they make us scream, they make us grit our teeth, they make us cry, but most of all, they make us love like we have never loved before!  :) 

**
P said "Mom, I have injury!"  and I said "WHAT? Where?"  and he said "NOOO, I eat to have INJURY!"  (for those of you out there that don't speak 3 year old.... that is ENERGY!!!!!!)  :)

**
P:  "Momma and Daddy are my best friends!"  Oh buddy, I hope so, I truly hope so!  :)

**
P:  "I'll help you crochet, I know all the rules!"  HA!  I bet MeeMaw would appreciate that if she had gotten to teach you how!  :)

**
Reid:  "PEACE!  PEACE!"  (aka:  PIERCE!  PIERCE!)  :)

**
Reid:  "Bobo" for Pillow!    "LayLight" for Flashlight!

**
One Saturday morning Pierce had come to B & I's bed and he said "I have to pee pee!"  We told him, "go to your bathroom!"  He goes.  All of a sudden he comes running back like lightening saying "Daddy THERE IS A FROG ON THE POTTY!"  We could tell by his voice and his seriousness that he wasn't kidding!  We dash up and sure enough, a frog was sitting on the lid of our potty!  Green as can can be! He must have come in on my plants!  It was quite funny!

**
P:  "Momma, you can sleep tomorrow!"  (I haven't slept good in 3 and 1/2 years..... yea, I guess I could wait until tomorrow)  :)

**
Pierce:  "I want to read the book with the bear with the poker dots on him!"  (that would be Polka Dots!)  :)

**
One afternoon after staying home with the boys, we were waiting on Daddy to get home and as soon as he got home I was going to run out to an appointment.
Pierce saw me getting ready and this is how the conversation went:
P:  Are you going to leave us?
Me:  Yes, but I'll be back very shortly!
P:  "Awone"?  (alone?)
Me:  OHHHHh No baby, I am waiting on Daddy to get here AND THEN I'll leave!  I'm not leaving you alone!!!
Bless him, he thought that I was going to leave them awone!  :)

**

No comments: