First off.... Good Morning! ;)
Every one was trying to come in for the day of playing one afternoon, Reid couldn't wait any longer, he laid down and went to sleep.... bless him!
After one of our afternoon storms the boys and I found this perfect little nest .... sweet! It must have fallen out of our tree!
Pierce helped Daddy make Pizza dough one night! He LOVED it. We let it rise for 48 hours and every morning P would said "can I see my pizza?" We would all pull it out and smell it! The pizza was delish by the way! :)
We went for a walk.... Pierce didn't want to ride his bike! He wanted to "walk like you Momma!" I had a sneaky feeling that he would be tired on the walk back... I was right.... so I rigged a way for him to ride back! Reid just wanted me to "GOOOOOOOO" in this picture! Every one was happy.... momma got a work out and thought she might faint because it was so HOT and pushing ~60 pounds of little boy is hard! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment