Sunday, June 29, 2014

Singing in the Rain....and the pool.... and at the park.....and at weddings!


****
One evening we met Amy, Joe, Brooklyn and Graham at the Arlington Depot and enjoyed live music while the kids danced and ran like little Wild INDIANS!  :) 
My favorite 'selfie' in a long time!  :) 
Blue mouths from SNOW CONES!
Friends!

***
6/28/14
We PLAYED/DANCED/RAN in the rain ALL MORNING!  


 Bubbles before the monsoon!


 Puddle jumping!!
Reid saying "let's go this way!"
 LOOK MOM!

 JUMP!!


 SOAKED!
 Can your animals do THIS!?  ;) Rainy day project!  :) 


**** 
 My friendly dragon fly!  
 Water Table fun!  Pierce is putting on a mustache for us!  
 Edith Ann! :) 


***
SWIM LESSONS for P!  
We have one more week, but this was the week of 6/26/14-6/2914
He had a BALL!  
We like his Teachers: Miss Ally and Miss Andrianne




 Mr Cool waiting his turn!  
 JUMP!!!
 6/27/14 Friday night Park Fun Selfie!!

BED HEAD
6/28/14 

 ****

I got to attend my friend Laura's wedding on 6/28/14!
and we got to meet up with some friends I see every day and some I haven't seen since she moved to Chicago!!!

and of course I am mad at myself, because I forgot my little Cannon Elph!  so, this is all my IPhone, which I think it's pictures stink!   
 Devora and Zoe!  IN LOVE WITH ZOE!  she is 2 and 1/2 and was a DANCING machine on the dance floor!  
 Caitlin and Zoe !
 Me, Les and Zoe!
 Me, Les, Cait and Jane!  

 Devora and Laura! They are so close!  Such good friends!  even far away!  
:)

No comments: