Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A visit that did a mind and soul GOOD!!!

 Court came into town for her Sis In Law's bridal shower!  She got to stay with us!  It was SUCH fun!  and I even got to go to the shower for Taylor too!  I told her when I had to drop her off at the airport....I think this was the most relaxing time that she and I have had in a long time.... like way back when to our beach trips!  :)  It did a mind and soul good!  Love you much my friend!! 
I got to take her to some fun places in town that even Todd hasn't seen!  :)   
3/4/17-3/7/17

 Reid brought me a mushroom that weekend!  and said "You are putting it in water right?"  First time for everything..... and #poorsmurflostahouse   :) 
Me and Taylor!  So excited for her and Josh!!  :) 

No comments: