We got a fun invite from Miss Brittany and Mr Michael to go see the Grizzlies play! 2/28/17
At first Brian and I thought we might try to get a babysitter and then Brian said "Take PIERCE and ENJOY!" I don't get to do lots with him, ever, so I jumped on it and we had SUCH a good time!!!!
Thank you Mrs Brittany and Mr. M for the invite!!!
BBQ Nachos to start off!!
They shoot shirts up in the air for the crowd!
One landed RIGHT behind Mr. Michael and he instantly handed it to Pierce!
He was in SHOCK and so excited!!!
He had to put it on!! "Grind City!"
Friendship is the sweetest! Love you Brit!!
Caught a glimpse of him shooting!!
and oh my goodness, I was so excited about this part! Grizzlie Grannies performed! Well, I spotted my friend Rochelle! She is on the 3rd row, behind the lady with the Blue headband!! you see her more towards the end! She ROCKED it out! I texted her immediately afterwards! Was so excited to see her perform!!
WE WON! So streamers came from the ceiling!!
who wanted to pick them all up??????????????????
:)
While we were at the Game, Reid and Brian went where?????
SEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!
The sales lady came up to them too! ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment