Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Break 2017!!!


The boys were SOOOOOOO excited to not go to school for ~9 days!
That is ALL they talked about a week before!
They spent a few days at home with Brian and I and then a few days in Paris!
I joined them toward the end of the week too!  so, I made myself have a Spring Break too!  :) 

 Bath with Jets!  and his water to cool off!  ha!! 3/12/17
 Got to have Chick Fil A with Daddy and then mall shopping afterwards!!  3/13/17

Then off to Paris!  ha!! 
 Dairy Delight with Uncle John, Papa and Nona! 


 then delivering hay with Uncle John! 

 Kitty decided he wanted to love on Pierce!  ha!

Then I got to go to the new Hog Barns with Uncle John on Thursday (3/16/17)
 All the pictures are blurry because THEY DO NOT STAND STILL!  ha!!!








 buttercups!  my favorite!!



 Then helping feed Martha and Jack!!! 



 Jack and Martha!  :) 


 playing in the mud!!

 Pig Whisperers!  ha! 
 Then trying to catch one!  ha!!
 :) 
 I also got to attend the UTMartin Symposium.  I got some credit hours and got to see a few colleagues.   And this sculpture was in the middle of their quad.... I was told it was solar power for cell phone towers and something either.... I thought it was so pretty!!  I got to watch it the whole time!  

 of course the last day was BEAUTIFUL!  They are picking flowers (aka: weeds in most cases) way up on the hill!  ha!!

 I thought the bouquet was pretty!!



 going home! ha!

Then 3/18/17, GARNER's BIRTHDAY PARTY!  Reid couldn't wait.... can you tell he loves her??  
 sweet! 
and ALLLLL of Garners Family Members was like "OHHHHHH, that Reid, he loves vacuums!"  I'm telling you what.... the boy is KNOWN!  ha!!!!  Everyone loved him!  ha!!



 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND he found the vacuum in the joint!  HA!!!
 Friends from school, Luke and Austin!  :) 
 Reids gift... he was so excited to give it to her!! 
 SHE LOVED IT!  She looked at her daddy and said "I HAVE EARRINGS NOW!" ha!!!

 and I found about 50 of these pictures on my camera roll! 
 PARK TIME FUN 3/19/17

 WARREN came to visit, he is one of our neighbors dogs!  SOOOO cute!!!  LOOK AT HIS FEET!  I'm in love!!!
 JUMP JUMP JUMP at Miss Adrian's house!!! :) 
Crazy! :)  

Whew!  what a week!  THANK YOU PAPA and NONA for keeping the boys as long as you did and having me!  The time FLEW by of course and I hate that!  I wish it didn't go by so fast!!!  

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments: