- He is crawling up a storm! Army crawling! So cute!
- He is STILL loving his food! Green beans, peas, carrots, squash.... meat to come soon!!
- He is STILL a Smiley Wiley!
- He is so very good and calm and INTERESTED in everything!
- His hair is blonder and blonder every day!
- He has gotten in the BIG pool for the first time! HE LOVES WATER!!!
- He is well aware when he is in trouble!
- He is well aware of how to get Mommy & Daddy's attention! ;)
- He is still talking up a storm too! New sounds all the time.... "GaGa, DaDa, MaMa"...zerbert noises and the Indian Chant! :)
- He is grabbing at everything!
- EVERYTHING is still going in his mouth!
- He is WELL AWARE of Sophie! and LOVES her, just smiles and smiles at her! (She is still very unsure!)
- He LOVES to go on stroller walks! I think he goes on about 3 with Mary Jane during the day and then Mommy & Daddy take him after we all have dinner! :)
- HE LOVES OUTSIDE! period.
- His eyes are darker blue than I would have thought, due to Daddy, Uncle Jason, Uncle John and GrandMom B having such light pretty blue eyes!
- He loves his bed! He is very comfortable there!
- He still likes to put a burp cloth over his eyes to go to sleep! Funny, but it works!
- He is very interested in people, I hope we don't hit that 9 month "scared of everyone" stage that everyone keeps telling me about! P is gonna be different! ;) Mr. Friendly! I mean, he is the Mayor of Beartown!!
- - Again, I know there is so much more.....but these are just a few!
Pierce, we both, love you so very much! and we are having a blast watching you grow and learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment