Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happenings!

The past 2 weeks have been crazy!!!
MJ was on vacation and then P decided to get a 102 fever the NEXT week, so Grandmom P had to come down and help relieve Mommy & Daddy!
We are NOW on the mend and HOPEFULLY will be back to ourselves these next few weeks!
I haven't had time to blog, but I have taken a few pictures.........


Kissing my Pelican rinse off container! :)


Playing with my back to Mommy!

Lovin' a box like Sophe! ;)

Yummmmm, BBQ! ;)

GQ Pose! ;)

Movin' and Shakin'!

Eeeew!!! Lima Beans! ;)



A couple of weekends ago we headed to the Zoo....here are some things we saw.....





Looking at the Panda!


Watching the Sea Lion Show!!


Then the other afternoon, I came in after nap time to find this! Needless to say, the bed was lowered that night! HE IS GROWING UP TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is beautiful!!!