Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independance Daaaaaaaaay!

for the title of this blog post, I am in true Martina McBride form and belting it out!! ;)
For the 4th, we had company! B's parents! We had a really good time, just relaxing and enjoying one another company!

What does it look like to you!?
A donut I hope! I had the new Ultimate Donut Cake Pan by Avon and wanted to try it out!
I filled it with the MOST delicious Lemon Cake, all Thanks to Court for the recipe!
and I thought it looked JUST like a glazed donut! :)

Mr. Bill & Sophe takin' a snooze!

First few bites of Chicken! ;)




We all went to Faith Baptist Church fireworks display! B & I think they are the best in town! P did AWESOME! He & I had to go to the car, but after we got in there, we watched through the windshield and had the best time together!

Watching all the people at the fireworks! :)



Uncle John! I want to play XBOX with you! :)

My soap happy from Mrs. Brenda! I don't want to use it! It is too sweet!!!
:)

We hated for our weekend to be over!

No comments: