Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Visit!

P & I went to Paris for Easter, while Jason came to visit B in Memphis (they did Manly things, like Home Improvements, and had a good time together AND did a fabulous job at the JOBS they did!)
For us, in Paris, it was a very low key weekend! We enjoyed it very much! P wasn't feeling his great self due to teething. We had SEVERAL blow outs of poopy and was pretty much doing laundry everyday! eek! But he was outside CONSTANTLY, even though it was a little chilly and made Granddaddy take him around the house and through the pastures on the Gator a MILLION times! :) He was even so tired one day he fell asleep at the lunch table! ha!
and again, I didn't get one family picture all weekend....ONE OF THESE days I am going to get it done! :)
(I realize though that ALL the men at least got a picture with Pierce, us women just didn't rate!) :)
We hope each and every one of you had a WONDERFUL Easter too!


Popsicle time with Granddaddy!

Uncle John & Dana got P a "Get Around Gator!' Like a Cozy Coop! He LOVED watching Uncle John put it together and "helping" and he has enjoyed PUSHING it everywhere! ;)

Lifting the tires! ;)

Watching.... and waiting.....and talking about it!

My most favorite picture of the entire weekend....hand on the hip.....waiting and watching! ;)

Got his hammer and was helping out!!

FINALLY I can get in it!!!

I believe my favorite rose bush in Momma's yard!

Pretty Hydrangea!


Cruising!

You wonder where he gets his pointing! ;)

P falling asleep at lunch! Pitiful! :)


Pushing MY GATOR!

Feeding Murphy!





So excited that Granddaddy cranked the Gator! :)

BYE BYE! Get out of our way!!!


Air up the tire after one round!

Ooooo, they are big!!!


Pretty Bacon!

One of John's pretty Irises!!

Going on a Hunt!

Would rather put it on my head!

Found some for a different bucket!

Dump them all out! My favorite thing to do!

Going on a hunt again!

Ok! Cool! I found one!

"Seriously Mom, do I have to look at you!? I am trying to enjoy the bulls here!"

perspective! ;)

Happys from Aunt Jenn & Uncle Jason!


My Easter Happy from Uncle Jason & Aunt Jenn! :)
He is already enjoying it in the tub and can't wait to enjoy it in the pool! :)

No comments: