Yesterday while at the doctor I asked Dr. Lipscomb if he would please fill out my maternity leave papers......
and right before he came in I realized I had filled out some of his area and didn't mean too! Like his address and phone numbers...I was just being helpful! ;)
He starts reading through the paper and handed it back to me.....and said.....
"Hon, will you get me a blank copy because you have filled out some other questions that I don't think is going to help you too much!"
and I said "Oh, did I keep going after the address/phone section and answer those!? Geez, I don't remember"
He says "Yes, and per how you have answered, you will not be hospitalized for the birth, you are going to have the baby at home and you are planning on working THROUGH birth AND your maternity leave! Not really sure you want that!"
I laughed so hard! I was so embarassed too! :)
Needless to say, I got a blank copy from HR this morning!
I am SUPER WOMAN!!!!!!! (per me!) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment