Monday, April 30, 2012

Recents!


 April 19th-21st, Court & I got to meet up in Ann Arbor Michigan for a Cystic Fibrosis Conference!  We got hours AND we got to enjoy a couple of days together!  We had a blast!  I enjoyed every minute, learned LOTS and did NOT want to leave her! 

  Court & I at Dinner! 

Cute Brewery in Ann Arbor 

Cool old Movie Theatre in Ann Arbor!  Urban Outfitters was in the bottom and they still actually showed movies in the upstairs!  :)

The University of Michigan 



 

Inside the Union! 
Funny Story Side Note:  I tripped/turned my ankle going into the Union.  Coming out, I completely bust my butt!  I said "the Union at The University of Michigan DID NOT want me to visit!"  :)



 The Law Quad!

 Animal House!  Literally.  :)


I get home from my trip with Court and get a stomach bug.  It was quite miserable. :(  B had to go out of town for work unfortunately but THANKFULLY Grandmom P was able to come and help me out! 







 He had fun, you think?  ;)


This weekend I had to work.  but B & P enjoyed outside pretty much the WHOLE day on Saturday.  This is P having his picnic outside of hot dogs.  and DID feed the dog from next door.  He loves Pierce now FOR SURE!  :)

 
my monthly flowers!  They sure did brighten my day after being so sick and blah!  :) 

No comments: