Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sssssssssssss

Last Wednesday Night (4/11/12) ....

P was "helping me" sweep the kitchen after eating while B went outside for a minute to fiddle in the yard…..
P had wadded up the door mat by the back door by sweeping past it and I said "Oh I need to straighten this out so that B can get back in"
I pull the mat out and I was like "OH there is one of P's fake snake toys" and started reaching for it and P started jabbing it with the broom, THEN is when I realize that the darn SNAKE was REAL!!!!
I swoop him up, run around the table, start knocking hard on the windows & start flapping my arms around to get B to come to the door…..

P & I are standing there (P still holding the broom of course) as B is getting a bucket to put over him to get him out of the house….

B covers him up quickly! I scream and P laughs!!! and then he starts screaming, cause he thought it was really funny….. ;)


B said he was really proud of me though, said I was much calmer than he would have thought. :)

I do remember thinking in my head (in my panic) - "be normal for P, because I don't want him to be afraid of things because I have a bad reaction" :)

but he is SUCH A BOY!!!!
just saying, I might faint before he turns 10 for sure!!!

and come to find out it was a little garden snake, but STILL!!!! eek!!!

No comments: