This week is GrandMom B's Spring Break! She came and spent the 1st 1/2 of the week with us!
We went to the zoo, we played, we walked and we almost fell asleep while eating one night.....unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, but we enjoyed her time here so much!!!
Thank you for coming to spend time with us! ;)
We love you!
Playing in the Toy Palace!
Looking at the monkeys!

Pretty Azalea's at the Zoo!
Getting to play in the hose again!
Coooooold! :)




He looks like he is peeing! ha!!







Look at how wet the grass is..... :)
Drinking!
Laughing!
reading with GrandDad B!
Y'all come again soon!!!
:)
We went to the zoo, we played, we walked and we almost fell asleep while eating one night.....unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, but we enjoyed her time here so much!!!
Thank you for coming to spend time with us! ;)
We love you!
Y'all come again soon!!!
:)
1 comment:
What a cutie pie if I ever saw one!!! Too cute Stacy, love those all those pics!
Post a Comment